BBQ Catering for tailgate parties is HUGE. Show up at the game with slow smoked meat and sides and instantly make a TON of friends.
Here are somethings to think about when requesting a bbq catering quote for a tailgate party:
- Do you want the bbq caterer onsite? (having them onsite is a bit more expensive, but having that big smoker pumping out goodness always attracts attention)
- Ask the caterer if they have done this before. They should know the ins and outs of tailgating
- Make sure they get there WAY before the festivities start. Parking lots fill up fast, your caterer needs to have a prime spot for maximum exposure.
- Pick your meats carefully. Since tailgating can be a multi hour experience, you want meats and sides that can handle being out for a while.
- Bring Tupperware. There are ALWAYS leftovers.